OLIN is dedicated to affecting positive change through landscape architecture, urban design and planning. From our studios in Philadelphia and Los Angeles, we craft timeless spaces that promote social interaction and enhance life. We successfully realize projects locally and internationally, each one reflecting its unique context. Through rigorous research, analysis and a dynamic design process, OLIN incorporates the intrinsic qualities of a site to generate a landscape that is embraced by its community. Sustainability is a central tenet of our holistic approach, uniting natural processes with technical innovation to produce contemporary and beautiful places.
To support our mission, we have opportunities for full-time Landscape Designers with 1 - 2 years of experience working on large-scale, complex projects. The position is in our Philadelphia office. OLIN offers a collaborative, supportive environment. For consideration, please forward a letter of interest, your resume, portfolio and references (hard copy only-electronic submissions will not be considered) to:
Public Ledger Building, Suite 1123
150 South Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
OLIN is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V No phone calls or agencies, please.
1. Superior design skills including conceptual design.
2. Strong technical skills.
3. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
1) Proficiency in ACAD 2012; Autodesk Civil 3D; Autodesk Revit 2012; Sketchup; Adobe Creative Suite 5.5; Rhino.
2. Familiarity with parametric modeling process (Grasshopper, Rhinoscript, Vasari); Energy modeling/analysis (Vasari/Ecotect); autodesk 3DS MAX.
3. Working knowledge of GIS (Arc GIS, Global mapper, ACAD Map); Project Management software (Newforma, Vision)